Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

17 April 2013

Wow - 4 years have passed since I started this Toti Ramblers Club.  Over the years my work load has increased to such a degree that I have not been able to keep up blogging the walks that have been taken by my friends and I around all the wonderful Nature Reserves in Kwa Zulu Natal within a 100 km radius of Amanzimtoti.

I will be retiring in October next year and will then sit down and document the walks that we have done.  A couple of the regular members, Betts, Marie and Tracey have produced the most wonderful scrap books full of photo's and bits of vegetation, snail shells and other interesting items which they produce at our year end walk for all to admire.  I will ask to borrow these to show to you all.

Our group seems to have settled at between 20 - 25 people each second Sunday and although I am unable to walk with them due to problems with my feet - I meet with them at the start of each walk and bid them well ...  One of these days I might be able to join them again.

Today I thought I would have a quick look at the Toti Ramblers Blog and was astounded to see that there have been over 600 people who have viewed this blog.  It is well worth continuing.

See you in October, 2014
Kind regards
Nola

No comments:

Post a Comment